Translate

torsdag

Wait for it...

Hi bitches! How yall doing?

right now I´m sitting on the floor and flattening my hair while writing this :P

Tomorrow is the day we´ve all been waiting for...
Graduation day!!!!
Wihooooo! I´m sooo happy right now!
Can´t wait for summerbreak to start :* I just LOVE summer! 
I´m wearing a nice little old dress that I found in my closet :P With that I´m wearing my NEW shoes (that I bought today) and some jewlery :)

After the "student consert" and after we´ve gotten our grades, Me, Caroline, Ida and Jessica are all going to the Nicki Minaj consert in Annexet right next to Globen.
Thats like totally the best way to start the summer!

Now yall now what I´m doing tomorrow, so I guess I´ll see you!
Kisses and good night! :*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar