Translate

torsdag

LOL

Hello!
Sorry I haven´t posted anything all day but I´ve had a lot to do! 

Today we had a chillout day at school, first we had breakfast together :P and then we cleaned out our lockers. We ended the day together with a volleyball game, the usual teachers vs students :P

Me and my awsome boyfriend (feels amazing to say that) stayed afterwords and just hung out :* 
It was lovely! I love you Babe!!!

 Then I went home and packed my bags, and went to meet up with Jessica :D We went to Gallerian in Stockholm cityand bought some shit for tomorrow! (graduation day)

When we were done we met up with Caroline and Ida to go to the preview of LOL starring Miley Cyrus, Ashley Greene and Demi Moore.
The official Swedish premier is this wednesday (I think its the 13th).

Then we went home and now I´m gonna take a shower, telling you about tomorrow when I get out of the shower but meanwhile, heres some pics:




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar