Translate

onsdag

My plans and some love

Here are my plans until summerbreak:

 Thursday: relaxing at home :P
Friday: Going out with a friend, maybe a sleep over. 
Saturday: Maybe workout with my family
Sunday: church, then probobly going off to grandma :D 
Monday: A full day in the city with my classmates and 
then to Grona Lund (amusement park)
Tuesday: My school is turning 30 so thats gonna be a 
relaxed day at school :D 
Wednesday:  The nationalday of sweden :P
Thursday: Maybe going to the preview of the movie LOL with my bestie :*
Friday: Graduation day :D and then Nicki Minaj consert 
with my amazing friends :D
Saturday: off to Tofta on confirmation camp :P

I just can´t wait for all of this, after tomorrow, I won´t have any homeworks left :D 
HAPPY GIRL RIGHT HERE!!!! :D

♥ I need to send some love to all my lovley and amazing friends that I have ♥ without you guys I dont know if would have made it through that time in my life were I was depressed! ♥ thank u for giving me someone that I can speak about anything with ♥ a shoulder I could lean on ♥ and thank u for always knowing how to make me laugh :D ♥ I love you so incredibly much! ♥ and thank u once again! ♥ You know who you are! ♥ #muchlove to you! ♥

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar